Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10-15mins
Cook Time: 4-8hrs Level: Beginners
Slow & Steamy Moroccan Style Tagine Gourmet Sauce MixBuy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 1 x Sweet Potato, peeled, diced
- 2 x Red Peppers, chunks
- 1 x Yellow Pepper, chunks
- 1 x Orange Pepper, chunks
- 1 x Aubergine
- 3 x Red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tins x Chickpeas
- 1 Tin x Tinned Tomatoes
- 10g x Veg Oil
- 1 Packet Lamb Tagine Mix
- 600g x Water
- 220g x Green Beans
- 30g x Almonds
- 100g x Prunes
- 100g x Raisins
- Coriander Small bunch
- Place the vegetable oil into the slow cooker and add sweet potato, red, yellow and orange peppers, aubergine, red onion, chickpeas and tomatoes.
- Blend the Lamb Tagine Mix with the water and add to the slow cooker pot, stirring again.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW or until the veg is cooked through and the sauce has thickened (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Add the green beans, prunes, sultanas, most of the coriander (leaving some for a garnish) and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve straight away with cous cous.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and almonds.