Serves: 4 Prep Time: 40-50mins
Cook Time: 30-40mins Level: Beginners
A Smouldering Hot Rub (Hot)Buy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 750g Lean Minced Beef
- 175g Minced Pork
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 Medium Onion (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Sage Leaves (finely chopped)
- 5 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- 15g GR Smouldering Hot Rub with Chipotle
- 50g Cheese (grated)
- Mix the minced beef, pork and egg in a bowl.
- Add the onion, sage and GR Smouldering Hot Rub with Chipotle.
- Add the tomato puree and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a loaf tin, or mould free-hand using tin foil to help with the shape.
- Leave to stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Coat the meatloaf with the remaining tomato puree
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back in the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Slice and serve.