Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 4-8hrs Level: Beginners
No Hurry Chicken Curry Gourmet Sauce MixBuy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 1 x 450g Chicken, diced
- 1 x 450g Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 x Peppers, chopped
- 1 x Onion, chopped
- 1 x 400g Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x 200g Coconut Cream
- 1 x No Hurry Chicken Curry Sauce Mix
- 1 x 175g Spinach
- Place the Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Peppers and Onion into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the Curry Sauce Sachet with the coconut cream and add to the slow cooker pot, stirring thoroughly.
- Add the tomatoes and stir again.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid, add fresh spinach, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.