Serves: 4 Prep Time: 15mins
Cook Time: 40-50mins Level: Advanced
Chillled Out Chilli Con Carne Gourmet Sauce MixBuy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 1 x Packet of GR Gourmet Chilled Out Chilli Con Carne Sauce Mix
- 1 x 500g Beef (minced or diced)
- 1 x Tin Red Kidney Beans
- 2 x Peppers, chopped
- 1 x Onion, chopped
- 1 x Tin (400g) Tomatoes
- 1 x 400ml Water
- 1 x Packet Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 x Grated Cheese
- 1 x Tub of Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 200℃/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat a teaspoon of cooking oil in a pan, add the onions and beef and fry for 6 minutes until brown.
- Add peppers, red kidney beans and tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the chilli sauce sachet with 400ml of water, add to the pan and bring to the boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the chilli onto soft flour tortillas, wrap and place in an oven proof dish.
- Pour over Salsa and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.